PMDoS 2022 | Consultant Registration
WHAT IS PMDoS?
Created in 2014, the Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS) started out as a one-day community service event in a single location in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
PMDoS provides charities and not-for-profits (NFPs) with pro bono Project Management and Consultancy services to help them address their most difficult challenges and realise their objectives. Professionals help the NFPs to identify, scope and plan projects that allow the not-for-profits to do more to serve their communities. Through PMDoS, we know of professionals and organisations offering ongoing support throughout the year.
In 2016, the Project Management Day of Service by PMI Queensland was started in Brisbane, Australia and since then we have helped and continue to help more than hundreds of not-for-profits in Queensland and around.
JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY TO ..
- Promote the VALUE of project management to charities by clarifying its unique value proposition.
- Increase VISIBILITY of the project management profession.
- Redefine project management as an “INTENTIONAL PROFESSION”.
- Expand your NETWORK by working with like-minded professionals.
- Enable you to MAINTAIN your professional standing by earning up to eight Professional Development Units (PDU’s).
- Enhance the STATUS of PMI Queensland and its members as a community, business, and professional resource.
- Tangibly SERVE your community by giving them one day of your time and expertise to help them define solutions to their issues.
- Build on your resume and strengthen your career.
- Opportunity to PROMOTE your personal brand on social media.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Once you have completed your registration on this site, you will be sent an email containing links to the Consultant Onboarding Pack, Onboarding Questionnaire, and Letter of Commitment. The information you provide will help us place you in a consulting team that consists of two or three other project managers and assign you to a charity.
When you are assigned a charity, your team will be provided with a fact sheet of the organisation's initiative(s) that they are bringing to the table. Before the day, your consulting team will research, plan and come prepared to advance the initiative for the charity on the day. Each charity organisation may provide several representatives to speak about the initiative they wish to tackle.
On the day, working with your charity at the same table, you will work through the initiative and deliver to your client the artifacts that contribute to their goals and advance them to the next level in their endeavors.
Venue: The Westin Brisbane (111 Mary Street, Brisbane QLD 4000)
Date: Thursday 27 October 2022 | Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Registration: To confirm and secure your place at PMDoS 2022, you must complete all steps that are outlined as part of the registration process.
1. You may request to cancel your registration for a full refund, before 23rd September 2022.
2. If you register on 23rd September, you ARE NOT eligible for a refund.
For more information about the Project Management Day of Service 2022, please contact the team at PMDoS@pmiqld.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event