Fundamentals of the PMBOK Guide® - Seventh Edition (Free Course)
Limited Seats Per Session are Available.
PM1World Training & Certification is offering a free course.
Learn and discuss the key changes introduced in this version. You will learn all the components in the new Standard for Project Management, including the value delivery system, the project performance domains, and what this means to your company's Project Management Frameworks.
1. Overview of the Standard
- Drivers behind the change (as per PMI)
- Contents of the new standard
- What has been removed, and where did it go
- The value delivery system
- Principles of project delivery
- Implications to the role of Project Manager
2. Overview of the Body of Knowledge
- The new body of knowledge
- Project management performance domains
- Models, methods, and artifacts
- Implications to frameworks and governance
- Summary Mapping the sixth edition to the seventh
Who should attend?
Everyone who has some familiarity with the PMBoK or who works in an organization that has a company framework based on the PMBoK.
- Project Managers
- Team Members
- PMO Managers
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Management Groups
Would like to know more about the session and other PM1World courses?
It is not possible to register for this event