1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This website is owned and operated by PMI - Queensland Chapter Inc ABN 82 034 311 912 ("we", "us").
2. YOUR WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS
2.1 You agree to:
- use the website in good faith and for personal use only.
2.2 You must not:
- post or send any material, or do anything which is unlawful, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or menacing, or in breach of any rights of others;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to others;
- post commercial advertisements or promotional material; or
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The material on the website is protected under Australian and international copyright and other laws governing protection of intellectual property rights. Intellectual property rights in images, trade marks and other content on the website are owned by their respective owners. You must not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, create derivative works from, adapt, or edit such materials.
- However, you may copy (either electronically or in hard copy) material on the website only for non-commercial personal use.
- Feel free to post links to article pages on social media or other sites, but please do not deep-link to embedded frames or images. Please contact us if you wish to re-post articles or images from this website on another site, as some such materials are subject to third party licences.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You use the website at your sole risk.
- The website contains general information, job advertisements and material from many different sources. We make no representation and do not warrant that the information provided on the website is complete, accurate or current.
- The information, services and material contained in this website are provided on an "as is" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services and materials, whether provided by us, third party contractors or other users.
- Neither we nor any of our directors, employees, contractors or other representatives, will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which may arise out of or in connection with your use of this website, to the extent permitted by law.
- This limitation of liability extends to loss, damage or personal injury caused directly or indirectly by your access to or inability to access this website, and your reliance on any information provided in the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury.
You agree to indemnify, and hold harmless us and our directors, employees, contractors or other representatives from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal fees that arise from your use or misuse of this website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may provide links or references to other websites for your convenience. We do not control or endorse these websites, and are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, legality, or any other aspect of the content of such websites or for any damage or injury arising in connection with your access to such websites.
7. TERMINATION OF ACCESS