PMI certifications are based on rigorous standards and ongoing research to meet the real-world needs of organisations. With a professional industry certification behind your name, you can work in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world, and with any project management methodology. Many organisations and governmental agencies around the world require or recognise PMI certifications.
Earning and maintaining a certification can:
- Boost your earning potential;
- Help with career progression;
- Enhance your professional credibility and recognition, and
- Help you improve productivity and effectiveness, and outcomes.
Details on respective credentials are located on the credential web page:
Disciplined Agile (DA) – The Integration of DA into PMI is still in progress
If you have further questions you can:
- For Local Support contact the PMIQ Professional Development team.
- View the PMI Global Customer Support webpage including information on how to contact Customer Care via phone, email (email@example.com), and 24/7 live chat services.
- Register for a PMIQ Certification Information Webinar delivered by our PMI Registered Education Partner, PM1World.