Join us for the Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS) Queensland
Be a part of the SOLUTION!
What is PMDoS Queensland?
PMI Queensland chapter has partnered with PM4Change to create the PMDoS Queensland event. At the PMDoS, PMI Queensland Chapter members will partner with charities and not-for-profit organisations to offer a benefit never before presented in this fashion.
The PMDoS has been conducted multiple times in the U.S. already with in Houston, Washington DC and New York. This year’s event will be the third international offering of its kind, and it is anticipated to be twice the size of the inaugral event!
We are seeking sponsors to make a difference in our PMDoS Queensland!
- Enhance your CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY profile by making a valuable contribution benefitting your company’s overall reputation
- Promote your BRAND to project management professionals, charities and Not-for-Profit organisations, and the public at large
- Take advantage of the event to SHOWCASE your products and services
- You’re not simply contributing funds, you are BRANDING your organisation
- Give your employees a reason to be proud to work for an organisation with a philanthropic side. Attract top talent, have higher retention and increased loyalty
What are the sponsorship options?
The sponsorship packages and benefits are outlined in the flyer which can be viewed or downloaded Here
Who can be a sponsor?
Sponsors come in two major categories – financial contributors and in-kind sponsors. Financial sponsors have a choice of Bronze, Silver, or Gold sponsorship packages which come with a menu of features. In-kind sponsors provide a mutually agreeable service or product in exchange for sponsorship level recognition.
How does it work?
Your organisation can purchase a sponsorship package or offer to supply products or services. Once signed on, you will have an opportunity to showcase your brand on multiple channels - namely the PMIQLD website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and at the event itself.
When is it taking place?
Where is the event taking place?
Then please contact us by email at: email@example.com