Join us for the Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS) Queensland
Be a part of the SOLUTION!
Are you a passionate project management LEADER?
Do you want to expand your NETWORK by associating with like-minded individuals?
Do you want to GIVE BACK to the community?
What is PMDoS Queensland?
PMI Queensland chapter has partnered with PM4Change to create the PMDoS Queensland event. At the PMDoS, PMI Queensland Chapter members will partner with charities and not-for-profit organisations to offer a benefit never before presented in this fashion.
The PMDoS has been conducted multiple times in the U.S. already with in Houston, Washington DC and New York. This year’s event will be the second international offering of its kind, and it is anticipated to be twice the size of last year’s event!
At our 2016 event, we hosted 19 charities and 57 project managers, with a 100% attendance by all the project managers!
Join us and be part of this great event to:
- Promote the VALUE of project management to charities by clarifying its unique value proposition
- Increase VISIBILITY of the project management profession
- Redefine project management as an “INTENTIONAL PROFESSION”
- Expand your NETWORK by working with like-minded professionals
- Enable you to MAINTAIN your professional standing by earning up to eight Professional Development Unit’s (PDU’s)
- Enhance the STATUS of PMI Queensland and its members as a community, business, and professional resource
- Tangibly SERVE your community by giving them one day of your time and expertise to help them define solutions to their issues
- Build on your resume and strengthen your career
- Opportunity to PROMOTE your personal brand on social media
Who can participate?
This event is primarily for PMI Queensland chapter members but is also open to external project management volunteers.
How does it work?
Prior to the day, the consulting team (Two or Three project managers) will be provided with a fact-sheet of the organisation’s initiative(s) that they are bringing to the table. The consulting team will research and prepare for the day to come to the table prepared to advance those initiatives. Each organisation can send up to five representatives that will speak to the specific initiative they wish to tackle at the event. Seated at the same table, you will work through the day and deliver to your client those artefacts that will supplement their goals and advance them to the next level in their endeavours.
When is it taking place?
Friday 17th November 2017
Where is the event taking place?
|Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Corner of Merivale and Glenelg Streets,
South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Open registrations are now closed but if you would like your name added to the wait-list please email your interest to email@example.com
Testimonials from PMDoS2016 Consultant Project Manager’s
- The event was “Collaborative”, ”rewarding”, ”Useful”, “Productive”, and “rewarding”.
- Was that an objective of the day? We took a party line of 'today is it'.
- I have offered a couple of days of my time to assist them in further progressing the plan we developed.
- We should continue this annual event.