Join us for the Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS) Queensland
Take your INITIATIVE forward!
What is PMDoS Queensland?
PMI Queensland chapter has partnered with PM4Change to create the PMDoS Queensland event. At the PMDoS, PMI Queensland Chapter members will partner with charities and not-for-profit organisations to offer a benefit never before presented in this fashion.
The PMDoS has been conducted multiple times in the U.S. already with in Houston, Washington DC and New York. This year’s event will be the third international offering of its kind, and it is anticipated to be twice the size of the inaugral event!
Join us and be part of this great event to:
- Receive value of IN-KIND SERVICES of up to three project management professionals
- Participate in an intensive one-day event that will allow organisations to receive over $6,000 in CONSULTING SERVICES at no fee
- Witness how project management CONCEPTS and TOOLS are used by project management professionals
- NETWORK and make new acquaintances
- Walk away with a TANGIBLE TOOL to take your project initiative to the next phase
- Have an opportunity to discuss your charities or not-for-profit causes with others
- Increase your MEMBERSHIP through free exposure
Who can participate?
This event is for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
How does it work?
PMIQ will present your initiatives and issues to our consultants in advance of the day allowing them time to research and prepare for your Day. Each organisation can send up to four representatives who can speak to the specific initiative they wish to tackle at the event. They will be paired with teams of 2-3 Project Management subject matter experts. Together, they will spend the day working to arrive at the best solution to carry the initiative forward.
When is it taking place?
Monday 29th October 2018
Where is the event taking place?
|Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Corner of Merivale and Glenelg Streets,
South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia