Certification Examinations in Queensland
Certification examinations are managed by PMI globally and administered by PMI’s administration partner Pearson Vue.
Computer Based Testing (CBT) in Queensland
Information regarding Pearson Vue Computer Based Testing centres can be found at the Peason Vue website.
To be eligible for a certification, the eligibility requirements must be met before applying for the certification examination. Eligibility requirements are documented in the respective credential handbook on the Global PMI website.
One you are eligible to take the examination, PMI will notify you by e-mail and send you examination scheduling instructions.
The Exam Eligibility Period:
- is the period of time during which you are able to test
- lasts one year
- starts on the day your application was approved
You may take the examination up to three times within this one-year eligibility period. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you will be responsible for fees associated with re-examination.
Examination Application Process and Fees
Prior to booking your credential examination, it is necessary to complete the respective credential application form available on the respective credentials web page
Examination fees are set by PMI globally and are subject to change without notice. Fees are dependent on:
- the credential being undertaken
- the examination format (CBT or PBT)
- vmembership status - member rates will only apply to candidates who are members of PMI in good standing at the time your application is approved. If PMI membership is obtained after this application has been submitted, PMI will not issue a refund. Candidates interested in becoming members of PMI at the time of application for the credential can submit their PMI membership application and credential application at the same time and receive the member rate.
Details of examination fees are included in the respective credential application form located on the credential web page: