As a PMI member you will benefit from the experience of a talented group of professionals facing the same project management concerns and challenges. Members benefit from the PMI on several fronts including:
- Access to membership, PMI listings of project management and related professionals, and special interest groups.
- Access to PMI's global career resource services including on line bookstore and annual seminars.
- Discounted certification and access to the globally recognised Project Management Professional (PMP) certification process including access to preparation materials and courses.
- Invitations to events and seminars (monthly) with world-class speakers on project management-related issues. This offers an opportunity to meet and talk with peers in the project management industry but also provides you with accreditation points to maintain your PMP status.
- Access to comprehensive, continuous education, training and personal development programs including PMI-funded study libraries, the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and tailored training programs to pass the PMI exam and gain Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Access to PMI publications (12 per annum) and professional journals (4 per annum), which contain occupation-specific and general interest articles. You also have an opportunity to share your success and experience by publishing your own articles in these publications.
- Discounts on selected offers from our partners in hospitality, tourism, clothing, and others.