PMIQld wants to invest in the careers of Program, Portfolio, PMO and Project Management Leaders at #PMIAC19. As a special for Queenslander’s looking to advance their careers we have a purpose designed Executive Breakfast Tuesday 28th May! Take in three international level executive speakers and a hot breakfast, and then stay free for another two international level morning keynotes in leadership and mega-projects. Invest in your career, and still be heading back to work at either 8:25 or 10am for just $94 (or even cheaper for groups).
Whats on offer?
The conference executive breakfast is purpose designed to provide international thought leadership. We've done the hard work and brought in “money can’t buy” international experts in Achieving Enterprise Benefits, Leading Portfolio’s to Execute on Enterprise Strategy, and the latest international research on Transforming your Project Leadership Teams. Our leading speakers will provide summary sessions immediately actionable for our executive audience. It's not part of the full conference tickets as this provides executive summary coverage of three of the speakers who'll go into even more detail in their conference sessions. However if you want to economise your time and ticket cost, and accelerate your own career, this is for you.
- Build your skills with our expert executive keynote speakers.
- Network with others in local and national roles.
- Enjoy a hot breakfast
- For those with time to stay at the conference till morning tea, our Queenslander offer allow you to stay on for the first two international keynotes Tuesday morning FOR FREE. These will further build your Leadership Skills, and provide insights and learning from within a true City Changing Mega-Project.
When's it on?
The breakfast opens at 6.45am for 7am start, with the breakfast session done by 8:25am. There’s free parking at the venue, RACQ Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast. We’ve designed the session to allow attendees who need a quick getaway to be back on the road by 8:30am and avoid the peak morning rush to be at work on the Gold Coast or even Brisbane before the morning session is done. For those able to stay a little longer, you can take on the conferences' premier morning keynotes, and you'll be on the road at 10am.
Tickets are available only from the Conference Website at just $94 per head, or $660 for a table of 10. Table pricing make it easy to bring your entire team, affordably invite clients, or get a group together and gain the discount and maybe be creative and carpool any Brisbane to RACV Royal Pines Resort transport.
Our Executive Breakfast Keynotes:
PMI Global Chairman - Randy Black: Joining us from Alberta, Canada, Randy Black is the current Chair of PMI’s 2019 Board of Directors. A vibrant and colourful speaker, he has presented at PMI® Leadership Institute Meetings, global conferences, regional meetings, and chapter meetings as well as international technical conferences on topics such as strategy, leadership, strategic telecommunications operations, process re-engineering, people and personality, and, of course, project management.
Randy will share PMI's Global Research which shows the high cost of poor project management, with large differences in the business outcomes achieved between high performing organisations and low performing organisations. Randy will share from this research what are the concrete steps that your organisation can take to become a high performer in the world of project, program and portfolio management.
Dr Alicia Aitken - Head of Investment Management & Delivery at ANZ: Alicia is currently the Head of Investment Management & Delivery at ANZ, having previously served as Telstra's first Chief Project Officer. Prior to this Dr. Aitken helped found Human Systems International, a global strategy research firm helping blue chip member organisations to improve their execution outcomes. In her current role, ANZ's Investment Management and Delivery Office is responsible for managing the strategic planning, prioritisation, allocation and ongoing management of ANZ’s investments.
Alicia has had a distingiushed career helping organisations improve their Strategy Execution Outcomes, managing multi billion dollar portfolio's and improving outcomes distributed across programs and projects within large household name organisations. In Alicia's presentation you will hear her practical insights into achieving your organisations delivery of strategy through portfolios.
Stephen Jenner - Global Expert – Managing Project Benefits. Expert Advisor to Global Governments – UK Cabinet Office, UK Home Office; Australian Government. Former Head of UK £2bn Criminal Justice System IT Portfolio. Global Thought Leader & Advisor – OECD & European Commission. Global Speaker
Stephen is internationally known as a benefits strategist, author, consultant and trainer. He will share his insights into how your organisation can draw a clear link between the benefits you need to achieve, and the portfolio's, programs and projects you are using to drive these into fruition.
Special Queenslander Offer - Stay on after the breakfast for free, and see Tuesday's morning keynotes
For those who can afford just a little more time away from work, this is the perfect opportunity. Take in a bit more of our conference, still hit the road by 10am, and still pay just $94 (or $660 for 10) for the entire program up until our morning tea break.
The conference Tuesday morning session features #PMIAC19's premier keynote Holly Ransom at 8:40am, immediately followed by Simon Crooks at 9:20 - 10:00am.
Holly Ransom - Global Thought Leader & Strategist. In Sir Richard Branson’s Global Top 10 List. Interviewed former USA President Barack Obama. Appointed by Australian Prime Minister & Chaired G20 Youth Summit at age 24yrs. Mentored by Sam Walsh (former CEO of Rio Tinto). Millennial & Disruptor | Director | Global Speaker
Holly's energetic morning keynote will share her insights into how to lead our multigenerational workforces to achieve breakthrough innovation and the future needed for your organisation and Australia. Holly is internationally recognised for her clear and insightful communication and is expected to be one of the absolute highlights of #PMIAC19, building your leadership knowledge and prowess.
Simon Crooks – Project Director – Queens Wharf Brisbane Project: Queen’s Wharf Brisbane is a $3.6 billion Integrated Resort Development that will transform the Brisbane CBD and river’s edge.
What does it take to transform a city? Hear about a true mega project that will forever change the Queensland Capital. Simon will provide you with the insider tips on how to lead such a large, city building project. Attendees will arrive back at work with greater knowledge and new methods to apply leading program and project management approaches to when their own initiatives get super-sized.
How can you attend?
The conference has a range of tickets available with options ranging from as little as $94, and "time away from work" from as little as a couple of hours:
- Buy an Executive Breakfast ticked for Tuesday 28th May - hear summary sessions at a special price. This is the most cost effective way to the conference. For $94 you get to see PMI International Chair of the Board Randy Black, UK Benefits Management Expert Stephen Jenner, and Australian Senior Portfolio / Strategy Execution Expert Dr Alicia Aitken. If you have time to remain after breakfast, you could take in the morning keynotes for free with Holly Ranson on how we all need to change the game for Australian Leadership, and Simon Crooks talking on how the Queens Wharf Redevelopment is shaping to change Brisbane forever. If you stay for the morning keynotes you'll be back down in the RACV Resort Free Car Park just after 10am ready to commute up the M1 outside peak hour to be at work prior to lunch.
- Buy a Full Conference ticket - get the maximum lift in your skills. This gives you the maximum benefits entitling you to attend the conference welcome reception Sun 26 May where you'll hear Space Expert keynote Michael Lutowski, all sessions Monday 27 May and Tuesday 28 May during the day, as well as the Conference Gala Awards Night Dinner Monday 27 May evening. The only excluded events on this ticket are the Executive Breakfast Tuesday Morning 28 May where there are lightning summary versions of several of the conference keynotes, and the Masterclasses which are running Wednesday 29 May.
- Get along for the Awards Night Gala Dinner Monday 27th May - expand your networks, have a fun night out, remain billable at work. If networking and learning about award winning performance, as well as having fun with a three course meal and entertainment, then maybe you could check out the Conference Awards Night Gala Dinner. There's free parking at RACV resort for this event 18:30 - 22:30. You don't have to miss any billable time at work yet you can learn from the award winners and network with project professionals from Qld, Interstate, and Internationally.