On the 2nd of February the Leadership Team of PMI Queensland got together to plan a new year of project management events, meetups, trainings and more.
We had the pleasure of welcoming two new members to the Leadership Team, namely Amir Ghanbaripour and Jason Kennelly. Amir will be our new Associate Director of Academic Outreach and Jason will be our Associate Director for Professional Development.
Read more about some of the things we have planned for 2019.
- This year the national PMI Conference will be held in Queensland, the Gold Coast. This is a great chance to show more PMI members the benefits of joining PMIQ.
- PMI gets you! We want to equip junior and senior Project Managers by offering a Mentorship program, Lunch & Learn, Chapter Events, a Job Club and more.
- Are you a member of PMI, but not familiar with the local activities of PMI in Queensland? This year we would like to encourage PMI members to join their local Chapter for networking, events and trainings.
- We want everyone that visits PMI events to feel welcome and included. Our Team has come up with some ideas to create a welcoming atmosphere at PMIQ.
- Our organization is run by volunteers and we would like to get more volunteers involved, using their personal talents and skills
- Last but not least, we want to expand the network of PMIQ and work together with more organizations and companies in Queensland to exchange our knowledge and resources.
Image by Paul Smith